The Sixth International Conference on Contemporary Philosophy of Religion
Subject Matter: Comparative Philosophy of Religion: Basics and Issues
Chairman: Hamidreza Ayatollahy
Scientific Secretary: Mohammad Saeedimehr
Executive Secretary: Qodratollah Qorbani
Conference Director: Javad Taheri
– Nature of Comparative Philosophy of Religion
– Possibility of Comparative Philosophy of Religion
– Methodology of Comparative Philosophy of Religion
– Presuppositions of Comparative Philosophy of Religion
– Concept of God/Ultimate Reality/the Holy
– Arguments of the Existence of God/Ultimate Reality/the Holy
– Religious Experience and Revelation
– the Afterlife (Immortality)
– The Problem of Evil
– Reason and Faith
– Relationship between God and Nature (Universe)
– Language of Religion (Religious Language)
Proposals of papers should consist of a title, a 250-300 word abstract, at least 3 keywords, and the author’s affiliation.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: to be announced
Early submissions are especially welcome.
Deadline for submission of papers: to be announced
– Please submit proposals (in both MS Word and PDF formats) to firstname.lastname@example.org
– To register please go to the Registration tab on the left menu.
– In order to get information about conference’s Academic Board, Accommodation, Visa Application Procedure etc. please refer to the correspondent tabs on the left menu.
– Please direct your enquiries to the following email address: email@example.com
کاربرانی که این مطلب را پسندیده اند: